YOU ARE NOT A SAVAGE

I have noticed in recent times that when people decide to take uselessness to another level they tag that action 'petty' or 'savage'.

This upsets me because I don't think neologism came this far for you to appropriate the wrong meaning to words. I think the word you are looking for is rude, mannerless, ill-mannered, and disrespectful. I can go on and on.

Case Study 1
Chris Brown, SouljaBoy and Karrueche Tran.

Chris Brown is that ex-boyfriend that will come to your wedding and raise his hands when the pastor says,' If you have anything against this couple, raise your hands or forever hold your peace'.

He is that ex-boyfriend that will show up at your wedding and tip the waiters so they can keep the win and small chops coming but will still go out and describe your wedding as 'that wedding wey food no reach our side'.

Chris Brown is the SI unit for fuckboyism.

For example: 
Ifeoma: Why did you leave Peter?
Chidinma: He had ChrisBrownny traits. He always looked fr reasons to insult his ex.

Case in point: Karrueche Tran. I never noticed she was beautiful until he left her, her edges are laid, her coconut oil is working, melanin popping, and style on fleek.

I digress.

Every time this lady takes one step forward, Chris Brown and his audacity will show up and say she is what she is because of him, especially recently with the Soulja boy issue.

Chris Brown came to excrete on her IG page, because another man liked her picture.
Imagine the reach!! 

But what upsets me is how people say,' OMG!! LMAOOOO!!! Chis Breezy is so savage for that! He really came for her!! What?!! Karrueche needs to go right now'.
I am disgusted.

Case Study 2
Ugly Boy and The Girl that ran away through the bathroom window.

Girl meets Guy on social media, she thinks he is a pretty boy so she agrees to see the new Star wars movie, but is disappointed because he is not actually pretty, he is real life image is the many pictures you take that never make it to the gram so you click delete.

So because human respect is too mainstream, she leaves him at the cinema and actually sent a message because she wanted to keep it 'real'.

Like she couldn't have lied, faked a heart attack? I don't know, something dramatic.

Why didn't she wait for the end of the movie and give the ‘you are a nice guy, but I don't think I am ready for this’ speech?

Nobody deserves this type of truthfulness. No, honesty is not the best policy in this case.

Because I am the aunty that acts as a voice of reason, when you are about to tow the path of folly, I am here to tell you that you are not a savage you are disrespectful. Do better.

I am here to tell you that what you call pettiness is just home training that they forced you to collect but you said no.

If you are going to be a savage, do it with your chest, don't cme back and offer an apology trying to console the offended person or don't come and give a rant about how you are trying to be a good person.

You are not petty, sit your butt down.




Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!



No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.