SONGS I AM LOVING THIS VALENTINE


DISCLAIMER: The songs listed below has below has been said to make the baeless cry. I don't take responsibility for emotional turmoil.
Halla!! *in Francis Odega's voice*
Valentine has reared his ugly head again. Sigh.
SO what are you people that have objects of affection doing for Valentine? Like you ca't be single in peace during Valentine without the world reminding you to step up in  the area of your love life. I have heard o!! Message received.
So i bought Empire CD and I have decide to save it for Sunday.
Valentine is incomplete without music, Valentine owu is catching everyone especially our Nigerian artistes , they have been releasing love songs all week. I will need them to calm down please.
The owu has blown to my side, making me all mushy and all. I know na me go find trouble.
So I just discovered the songs below recently apart from Ololufe and I decided to share.
I hope you enjoy them as I did.



  1. Micheal Buble- Close Your Eyes: I heard this song on Sola Thompson's show , it was basically love at first hearing. Ithink this song is beautiful. It's the perfect walking down the aisle song. When you listen, just listen to the lyrics, its so sincere. Micheal Buble makes you want to fall in love. 



     2. Meghan Trair Ft John Legend- Like I Am Gonna Lose You: So I just discovered Meghan Trainor, I don't know what took me so long. This is a beautiful song and the passion John Legend brings to the table, see the way he was doing as if he wanted to cry, you won't believe that its film they are acting.


3. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband: Lol!! This song says everything I want to say if I decide to write a dear future husband letter. I think its the perfect karaoke song too. Now you know the next song you will be singing along to at Shaunz Bar.



4. Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye: Charlie!! Nwa mama!! This young man can sing. Its the perfect song for those who want to get their freak on. Just make sure we don't have babies littered after as evidence of a night well spent.



5. Julius Orlando ft Seyi Shay- Ololufe: This is an oldie but goodie. This song has always had my heart. See my joy when I heard Julius Orlando made a remix and featured Seyi Shay. Seyi Shay is perfection! It's a beautiful song, you listen to it and smile, then you start looking for mango tree to play hide and seek with your lover. Wake up!! This is not the 80s.


6. POE Ft. Funbi- Adore Her: This song, the video and POE are really cute. You watch the video and you start smiling, then you tell yourself,'haven't you outgrown this phase of your life?'



7. Bez- You Suppose Know: Bez is an amazing ( I feel like I use this adjective a lot) artist. You Suppose Know has me every time. Its perfect for those who need to keep reassuring bae that they are still in their corner.



8. Christiana Perri- A thousand years: Remember when Edward and Bella used to give us relationship goals? This was their theme song. It never gets old.



                                            ********************
Because I have to get everyone covered, the ones that are heartbroken and the ones that will be. You are welcome!! Don't mention.
9. Barry White- Let's Just Kiss and Say Goodbye: Barry white is an amazing singer. You listen to this song and heart break is hungering you. Sigh. No drama. Just move on.


10. Micheal Buble- Home: Just get your tissue and ice cream ready. But with this recession you might want to consider just tea ? Your choice! Do you, boo boo kitty!

I have been quite gracious, I have shared my playlist with you, don't forget to share yours with me in the comments section or follow on twitter here so we can continue the conversation.

Have a weekend filled with love!!

Happy Valentine!!!

Don't forget to leave a comment. They make me happy!!

All videos were gotten from YouTube.
Photo Credit: Canva.com


Love,
Oma Nwawe

No comments

nwawe ifeoma. Powered by Blogger.